Steel Roof Tune-ups
If your home has a stone-coated steel roof system then you likely don’t need a new roof. Metal Roofs; should last well beyond the 50 year warranty. First installed in New Zealand in the 1960’s, stone coated steel has been installed in the U.S. since the 1970’s. Some of the components of your stone-coated steel roof may need to be addressed as a maintenance concern, such as caulking and painted flashing. Caulk, paint and any rubber components can break down from exposure to the elements, leaving your roof vulnerable at these locations.Our Steel Roof Tune-Up includes a checklist of services we can perform. Here is an itemization of what your Tune-Up can include:
- Remove and dispose of loose debris on your roof (leaves, branches, toys)
- Clean out rain gutters and remove all debris
- Paint, caulk and chip vent pipe flashings
- Pop out any dents in your roof panels
- Weather strip and seal your skylights
- Remove antennae(s) and seal roof
- Install a spark arrester to your chimney
- Install gutter covers to eliminate future cleanings
Already know what your roof needs?
If you would like us to come itemize your Tune-Up and present you with an estimate, please contact us and we will be happy to come to your location.
If you take a look at your roof and you know what it needs, simply submit the form below and we can provide you a quote by the information you provide.
Metal Roof Tuneup Checklist
Comments or questions are welcome.