Future Roof® Steel Roofing
All Future Roof® steel roofs are coated with Durapon 70, the most durable paint finish available. In addition to the limited Lifetime non-prorated, transferable, weatherproof warranty provided by Future Roof, Durapon 70 also offers a thirty-year manufacturer’s warranty against chalking, peeling and fading. Future Roof has a UL 2218 Class 4-hail resistance rating, the highest rating available. In some states, the Class 4 rating entitles homeowners to as much as a 35% reduction on homeowner’s insurance.
Future Roof® Copper Roofing
Copper is without question one of the best of all premium roofing products. It has been in use for thousands of years. It’s continually changing beauty over time has long been a favorite to those lucky enough to live under a copper roof. Future Roof offers 12 oz., 16 oz. and 20 oz. copper in all their profiles whether you choose Diamond, Shake, Shingle, Slate, Standing Seam, Spanish Tile or Mediterranean Tile.
Why choose ENERGY STAR® reflective roofing for your building?
ENERGY STAR® qualified roof products reflect more of the sun’s rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100F, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
ENERGY STAR® qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10–15 percent.
When installed properly, this product will help reduce energy costs. Actual savings will vary based on geographic location and individual building characteristics. Consult your roofing consultant, or call 1-888-STAR-YES (1-888-782-7937) for more information.
Future Roofs are available in the following profiles:
Slate Roofing Future Roof® Slate Roofing, manufactured to closely match the random contours or layers of natural slate, providing a dramatic elegant slate appearance, at an affordable price
Future Roof® Steel Shingles combine the appeal of classic cedar shingles with the warmth, strength and durability of the best coating available, Durapon 70 to produce a roofing product which replicates the rich, deep-hewn texture of wood. For those who appreciate a classic, refined appearance, these shingles provide outstanding performance and value. Re-roof again for the last time, with our lifetime warranted Future Roof® Steel Shingles.
- Available in an assortment of beautiful
- Lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty
- Lightweight in comparison to traditional roofing materials
- Will not rot, split, curl or break. Fire resistant for added protection
- Four-way locking system guards against high winds up to 110 mph
Aged Copper Future Roof
Future Roof® Shake will not crack, split, burn, curl or blow off. The shake’s unique installation conceals and protects unsightly fasteners.The appearance of heavy shake adds a rustic style to your home as well as safety for your family. Future Roof® Shake is backed by a limited lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty.
Spanish Tile Roofing
Future Roof® Spanish Tile is an attractive tile profile resembling traditional clay roofing tiles and is available in a variety of colors. This roofing material offers the same aesthetic benefits as Future Roof’s Mediterranean Tile, but its through-fastening system allows for faster and easier installation.Like Mediterranean Tile, Spanish Tile combines the classic and elegant clay tile appearance with low maintenance and lightweight G-90 steel.
- Continuous airflow beneath this roofing system augments the cooling effect of these naturally reflective metal roofing materials and reduces freeze thaw cycling.
- The through-fastening system of Spanish Tile allows for simpler, quicker and less costly installation
- The heavily galvanized, color-coordinated, DT2000, self-tapping screws are up to four times more corrosion-resistant than industry standards
- More structurally sound than other materials
- Excellent wind, hail and earthquake-damage resistance
- Rinses clean naturally during rainfall
- Virtually maintenance free.
Mediterranean Tile Roofing
Future Roof® Mediterranean Tile shares the same color choices as Spanish Tile, but offers the only concealed fastening system available in a steel tile. By interlocking from side to side, this exclusive design conceals fasteners from all weather conditions, protecting them from damage and disintegration. This elegant profile makes the beauty and tradition of clay roofing tiles feasible, with none of the disadvantages associated with such a heavy and expensive roofing material.
- Design allows for continuous airflow beneath the roofing system, reducing freeze thaw cycles and enhancing the cooling effect of the naturally reflective metal material.
- Has the only concealed fastening system available in a steel tile profile on the market today.
- Extremely strong despite its light weight.
- Allows dirt, leaves and debris to wash away naturally during rainfall.
- Virtually maintenance free.
Standing Seam Roofing
Future Roof® Standing Seam roofing is a fully interlocking, “snap-lock” steel roofing system with a unique design profile making a completely weather-tight unit, with no exposed fasteners. This traditional and simple design is the result of panels formed with a unique design profile.
- All panels are custom made for each roof. Contact our estimating department for details.
- All trims and caps are designed to ensure a completely integrated weather-resistant roof.
- Available in resilient Durapon 70 or copper finishes.
- Requires no special preparation before installation, which means less structural cost.
- Rinses clean naturally with rainfall.
Copper is without question one of the best of all premium roofing products. It has been in use for thousands of years. It’s continually changing beauty over time has long been a favorite to those lucky enough to live under a copper roof. Copper roofs come in 12 oz., 16 oz. and 20 oz. copper in all the profiles whether you choose Tile, Shingle, Slate, Shake or Standing Seam.
- A copper roof is virtually maintenance free.
- Can be used next to a body of salt water.
- Has outstanding wind resistance, and earthquake resistance.